Trust You Had Some Laugh 2

Three Construction workers are working on the 20th floor of a tall building in Bombay. One is a Mallu, the second is a Bengali and the third is a Sardar ji.

Every day all the three meet in the lunch hall and have their lunch together one fine day -

The Mallu opened his lunch box and finds idlis in the box. He says "I am fed up of eating these idlis daily. If I find idlis in the box tomorrow, I will jump from the 20th floor and die.

Next the Bengali opens his lunch box and finds Fish in it and says "If I find fish in my lunch box tomorrow, I am going to jump from the 20th floor of this building and die

Next the Sardar ji opens his lunch box and finds Parathas in it and says "Mother promise, if I find parathas in my box tomorrow I am also going to jump from the 20th floor

Next day the three friends meet in the lunch room for lunch. Mallu opens his lunch box and finds Idlis and promptly jumps from the 20th floor and dies.

The Bengali opens his lunch box and finds fish in it and jumps from the 20th floor and dies.

Sardar ji opens his box and finds parathas and he also jumps from the 20th floor and dies.

In the combined funeral held for all the three friends by their colleagues.

The Mallu's widow says "I did not know he hated idlis so much. If not I would have packed something else for his lunch"

The Bengali's widow says "I did not know he hated fish so much. If not I would have packed something else for his lunch

The Sardar ji's widow says "I do not understand what went wrong. My husband always prepared his own lunch....!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Who is the father?

Shinu and Shanu were walking roadside. They find a boy crying, standing before a house. Shinu asks the boy, "Why are you crying?". The boy replies "My father is beating my mother.....hmmmm...". Shanu, with anxiety asks "Oh! How rubbish is your father. Beating a woman and that too his own wife... rubbish... rubbish... absolute rubbish....". Shinu, interrupting him, asks to the child "Ok my dear, why is your father is beating your mother... who is your father?"
The boy replies, "To know this only my father is beating my mother..."

Shinu and Shanu "!!!!!!!!!!!!#$%#@!#!$"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A husband and wife were having a fine dining experience at their exclusive country club when this stunning young woman comes over to their table, gives the husband a big kiss, says she'll see him later and walks away.

His wife glares at him and says, "Who was that?!"

"Oh," replies the husband, "she's my mistress."

"Well that's the last straw," says the wife. "I've had enough, I want a divorce. I am going to hire the most aggressive, meanest divorce lawyer I can find and make your life miserable."

"I can understand that," replies her husband, "but remember, if we get a divorce it will mean no more wintering in Key West, or the Caribbean, no more summers in Tuscany, no more Cadillac STS in the garage, and no more country club, and we'll have to sell the 26-room house and move to two smaller homes, but the decision is yours."

Just then, a mutual friend enters the restaurant with a gorgeous young woman on his arm.

"Who's that with Jim?" asks the wife.

"That's his mistress," says her husband.

She replies, "Ours is prettier."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A father put his three year old daughter to bed,

Told her a story and listened to her prayers which she ended by saying

"God bless Mommy, God bless daddy, God bless grandma and good-bye
grandpa."

The father asked, "Why did you say good-bye grandpa?"

The little girl said, "I don't know daddy, it just seemed like the thing
todo."

The next day grandpa died.

The father thought it was a strange coincidence.

A few months later the father put the girl to bed and

listened to her prayers, which went like this:

"God bless Mommy, God Bless daddy and good-bye grandma."

The next day the grandmother died.

Oh my god, thought the father, this kid is in contact with the other
side.

Several weeks later when the girl was going to bed the dad heard her
say,

"God bless Mommy and good-bye daddy."

He practically went into shock.

He couldn't sleep all night and got up at the crack of dawn to go to his

office.

He was nervous as a cat all day, had lunch sent in and watched the
clock.

He figured if he could get by until midnight he would be okay.

He felt safe in the office, so instead of going home at the end of the
day

he stayed there,

looking at his watch and jumping at every sound.

Finally midnight arrived, he breathed a sigh of relief and went home.

When he got home his wife said

"I've never seen you work so late, what's the matter?"

He said "I don't want to talk about it, I've just spent the worst day of
my

life."

She said "You think you had a bad day, you'll never believe what
happened

HERE.

He asked "What"?????? :0

She said "This morning our neighbour James suddenly died."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stumble It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment